Sunday, January 30, 2011

What the fuck is going on with these bitches???



Now before Twitter, Facebook, Skype, ICHAT etc,  some women were still desperate but it just wasn't as obvious,  today every time I sign into one of these social networks I'm usually shocked, sad then disappointed  with what I read and see. So I vow to put together a etiquette manual for what I call the "lost ones". It seems as if most of these women are  aimlessly sending photos of their naked bodies, sexting anyone and everyone that will listen to them, but these women seem so desperate and uncouth and most importantly lost.


So I extend my hand to any female that wants it. The first step is admitting you have a problem & that your self esteem is low & your trying to find comfort in any man that will listen to you! weather sitting or laying on your back. What the fuck is going on out there? Has the cyberworld kidnapped our dignity and self respect? are we so far gone it just doesn't matter that respect is a non issue with most women and its whatever happens, happens, no we cant let this continue to happen to us there wont be much left for guys to choose from because most of them will have had you in some form already.


 My father always told me "why would a man buy the cow when he can have the milk free" and at 12 I understood that and I used that as a guideline in many relationships and those words saved me from making many mistakes. What are these women looking for and most importantly what the hell do they think they are going to get half naked with their legs spread open before the door bell rings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment