Saturday, November 13, 2010

CLARITY





Has the old me emerged? or is this women I see the new mature me that has been suffocated by an overbearing and demanding family, tragedy after tragedy and years of wondering where did all the time go.


I realized today, this is the same sun that's been rising for the last five years but I'm looking at it with a new set of eyes and I don't just mean because I got a new fresh pair of glasses Ive been needing for awhile either.


The air smells different, things sound clearer and I understand the meaning of being fearless, truly fearless, I'm not afraid.... anymore 

Its scary to think that so much time has gone by and my head has been in the clouds; but
it's wonderful to think I have so much life and love to give to my children and my overbearing and demanding parents who are getting older and need my attention more but use ways I'm not used to in order to get it from me.
It feels good to be needed and  knowing just how much I can truly give without losing myself. This is it folks, life in a nutshell, we have one. How will you live yours?
Clarity.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment