Friday, November 5, 2010

divorce such a grown up word!but first things first!

leonor+fini+2.jpg


She once said, "A woman should live with two men; one more a lover and the other more a friend." She then proceeded to do so. Stanislao Lepri, an Italian diplomat when she met him, left the diplomatic corp to live with her and painted. Approximately five years later Konstanty Jelenski, a Polish writer and journalist (i.a. from Kultura) joined them.



Im not afraid to talk about anyone or anything especially if it involves the love and or bullshit about a relationship. I got a letter from a girl who is nineteen and is considering getting married for the second time, I asked her do you love him? Does he treat you good, and most importantly can he take care of you if he had too. yes, yes and yes were her responses, but what she failed to tell me in the beginning and tell him yet is that she is still married to her high school sweetheart who is currently in IRAQ. HMMM as I scratched my head I asked her what was she waiting for,"? So here comes the bullshit, she tells me "she loves the benefits she gets and the acqalades she receives from people when she tells them her husband is fighting over in IRAQ" can we all say s h a l l l o w


Meanwhile she is planning a wedding with her fiance in Florida for 200 guests, they have shelled out over 30k to date and plan to spend about 40 more, he is pretty wealthy and wants to give her the fairytale wedding shes always wanted. So what do you think I said to her.... Girl if you dont tell one of these dudes the truth and tell them soon someone else will, not saying me because i dont know either one of the fools but someone will tell eventrually! and she said her mother has alreadty threatened to expose her several times before the bridal shower.


I dont like the word expose but it seems fitting for her situation so she's asking for my advice and im tongue tied, my advice is "the truth will set you free"!! easier said than done we all know that, but she claims to be in love with the florida dude and she feels obligated to her IRAQ dude but my main question to her is "how do you feel about yourself" how much do you love yourself? and if things dont work out the way you fantisize it will, can you live with yourself, because they both may leave you for being so dishonest to them.


 Im still waiting for her answer but while im waiting I did receieve an invitation to a wedding in Coral Gables in May 20111, I appreciate the gesture but seriously, she needs to grow up, tell the truth and understand what you do to others always comes back to you ten fold, and like I told her this is the bullshit part of love, but it doesnt have to be if she just steps up and tells the truth. Ill keep praying she makes the right decision, tell me what you guys think, could you carry two dudes so far along? and actually sleep at night, I couldnt I dont see the value in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment