Sunday, January 13, 2013

"The side chick usually never wins"


"OOPS DID I DO THAT"




Such a common theme when you ask a woman "why did you do that" and the answer is usually " I LOVE him" really... I guess we all have been in relationships that we look back on and wonder damn I did that?


Love is such a crazy thing, it can consume you, confuse you, compliment you and often leave you scratching your head thinking damn " I did that" yep you did that...


This blog is for a reader who asked "is it stupid to be his side chick" even though he makes her so happy. My first response is; what is your definition of happy? and are you okay with laying up with another woman's husband, PLAYING house almost everyday until 8:30 pm because that's when you have to put your toy away so he can get home and get back to his reality and his happy!


If you can go to bed and not be affected by the fact he has a wife a child and a home just 5 miles away then I guess your not stupid! But you are in a no win situation! Married men may like to play house ,but very few of them actually leave their home or their wife.


So as you wait for your bell to ring the next time he comes over, telling you how hard is dick is and not his day; ask yourself again "am I stupid for being his side chick" See what he says. TTYL

 Fucking around with married men isn't my favorite because Ive been cheated on and no he never left to be with the side chick, but it doesnt change the fact, that shit hurts. I would have to call this the BULLSHIT PART of the blog! Girl do better! You are wife material.

No comments:

Post a Comment