Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"EVEN THE MOON GET'S FULL"





Most of us get overwhelmed and the majority of us stress out some of us over eat, over indulge but all of us have our ways of dealing with things, but what I learned last week when my heart was full and I was unsure about making a lot of last minute decision's I found myslef just shutting down and walking away. I needed to re-group and wrap my head around the whirl wind I was facing.


Surprisingly, I picked up the phone and confided in someone, something I haven't done in a long time, and I laid it all on the table, she said to me "Stephanie" even the moon gets full and those words were passed on to her by her man Mr. Richard and for some reason they hit me like a ton of bricks, because full is what I felt, and I just needed to relax and regroup but I felt guilty about doing that.


she further explained "take this time to rest" she told me it was OK to do nothing which doesn't make you nothing, everyone deserves some time to recharge and get their mind together to be prepared for the next thing god may throw your Way So to all you ladies juggling, 10 balls at home, slow down and remember "even the moon gets full" so why can't we! Thank you Mr. Richard your words motivated me to get up, and push forward, but not until I was ready and I had no remorse in just sitting back and focusing on myself. 


I have been blessed with a special couple for the first time in my life and now I feel good to know I can confide in people that wont judge me, but only encourage me to keep it moving, dust my shoulders off and smile. Thank you both.

2 comments: