Friday, January 13, 2012

Chivralry i'snt dead? YET


Most of my readers are between 18-45 and the majority have the same damn question, "how and what do I need to do get a husband" or even a commitment. My first response is have you prayed for the exact man you want from his feet to his penis size to his brain to his ability to take care of you when you cant take care of yourself and what you would like him to treat you like most importantly!

Finding a good man today is very hard, especially when you have girls giving it up for a pair of designer shoes or a new handbag, but chivalry isn't dead, we just stop believing in it! I have been married six years, and believe me it hasn't always been great, but the one thing that kept me around was the love and respect I have the commitment I made to my husband and to GOD, now we both give each other plenty reasons to leave, but we decided to stay and make it work, and put GOD in the middle and not everybody else, trust me my man  has his flaws and I have mine, but when you find that one, you make it work, but always have enough sense to walk away when all avenues have been exhausted.

 Marriage isn't for everybody, and I'm not preaching that, but we all deserve to be loved and respected, so don't give up so easy, the next time you meet some one, don't count him out because he works at Wendy's at least he's working, don't give up on him cause he got 2 kids, as long as he is taking care of them give him some credit, but my point is this, we give up all the goodies and then find out all the flaws these dudes have SLOW DOWN, date a little , ask tons of questions, spend time around his friends and see how he acts, take him around your friends and see how he acts. Stop meeting at bars, nightclubs and don't be afraid or embarrassed to go online to find a match.

There are plenty reputable websites out there with  good success rates. Ladies listen bottom line. Keep your legs closed and ears Open and you might discover some things about yourself you never knew before.


Love yourself first and the rest will follow (peace and love)
SNB

3 comments:

  1. Dang girl, don't let a man mess up on you I can see you gonna be hard on a nigga. Take half and laugh all the way to the bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog for sometime and this article really struck a cord. Many times I see women who are not getting hard dick and bubble gum. Meaning they have a good man who takes care of the bills, supporting their aspirations mentally, physically, and emotionally, and at the end of the day there through thick and thin. And these are the men women like to screw over. Taking their kindness for weakness. Making it hard for women like me to find a good man like that. Thats why some women settle for "Hard Dick and Bubble Gum". So if you have a good man ladies treat him right, And to the writer could you do a write up on two faced, scheming , plotting bitches making it bad for all of us I'd really be interested in your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband of 11 yrs has been cheating behind my back with several women and one in particular he just left me for. I am a career women, beautiful, smart, studying to be a psychologist, and leave home before 7 am and arrive at night after 10. I grocery shop take care of home, provide all the necessities and he had the nerve to tell me I am cheap and never bought him air force ones or designer cloths. We have several children and a grandbaby. This women has four of her own. She waited for every lunch break he had or night out with the friends to met up with him while I was at home with the kids or studying late at night. I begged for counseling and to go to church with me and he left me last week, went right to her and said all he has was hard dick and bubble gum for me. I do not talk to him like that or curse at him. He disowned our kids. We have a merged marriage and he told me that my two daughters who he raise since they were 4 and 6 because their dad is away in Korea (military) and we are still friends, that my daughters now 15 and 17 are not his and to tell them to not call him. They call him daddy and are broken and bitter. But his 16 year old is with me all summer and even now and she thinks her dad is dumb. He took my step daughter to the girl's home all last week and is even going to church with her. Everyone knew in his family and they smiled in my face, I cooked for them, buy for them, and when we go out I pay most of the way. I am physically attractive, educated, and good to my family. This has all devastated me so much, that I am at a loss.

    ReplyDelete