Friday, April 18, 2014

Who am I

This year has been one of the most trying years of my life. Ive struggled with my past, my future and the realization and acceptance that I have no real control on my life. Many times Ive heard " what god has for you, he has for you" but I never took the time out to fully digest that. I always thought I was in control of my success, my marriage, my children's lives and how I would play all my cards, and one day it all stopped.

I realized my life was emotinally falling apart and everything I wanted to do just wasnt happening the way I thought it should, people call them roadblocks, diversions, distractions, but I knew it was something bigger then that and I had to make a decisoin to slow down and just listen.  

1 comment:

  1. Your life is falling into place! Not apart, keep pushing my sister!

    ReplyDelete