Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Funky Mark" from Allderdice High




FUNKY MARK A TRUE STORY

I remember talking to this girl on the bus in High School and she was telling me about this guy she met from Allderdice High and at the time we were going to Sacred Heart so anyone that attended  Sacred Heart or Oakland Catholic understands how hot the guys were from Central or Allderdice.

Well, I also had met this guy at a Central Catholic football game a few months earlier and after petting for a awhile I figured I give him some of the peach one night, and as he undressed, the silhouette of his body was crazy he was 6'2 he had broad shoulders and arms to die for. I couldn' t wait to get it popping but pause...  his feet stunk like skunk meat, his sheets were filthy and his pits were... man I cant even explain the word for that type of funkiness, so NO, he didn't get the peach at all, I made up some excuse like I had to go home early, but I would catch up with him next time. Thinking maybe he is just off his game and would realize he needed to wash his nuts before trying to get some ass.


The following Monday I saw the same girl from my school on the bus, She began to tell me about her weekend and about the guy she had met, she told me on Saturday night they had sex and it was amazing, she said his dick was huge, but there was one problem he had the worst body odor ever. I'm speechless at this point,  I asked his name she said Mark, she looks at me like yeah girl Mark,  I say funky Mark from Allderdice. We both just bust out laughing I had to ask how did you manage to fuck him when he was so funky.

She told me once she saw the size of his dick her senses dissipated  but as soon as they were done she got in the shower and told him she had to go home. How ironic, I missed out on the dick, he missed out on the Peach but she missed out on the fact he never called her again? GO FIGURE, FUNKY MARK FROM ALLDERICE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment